Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So, what was the lesson going to be? I got a bit fired up. I noticed that no one was listening to anything but their cellphones and their mp3 players. It made me mad and I was going to let everyone know. So, I was on my soapbox a bit. Listen to me! You don't know what you are missing. Why do the mothers in the pick up line stay on their phones when their children get in the car? Those mp3 players, they can hurt your hearing! Ya,ya,ya,ya.

I should know better. No one likes to be lectured. All my rants, falling on deaf ears. I have a teenager, so I should know better. So, I retreated from trying to tell folks what to do.

Yet, I knew that there had to be some good in this "stuff" that had happened to me.

I just had to be patient and keep praying. Little did I know that a picture of a rowboat knocking against a dock would help me to remember and realize, that I could still hear through sight.

more tomorrow,
marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment